Manual harvest in 18Kg plastic bins. Pre-fermentation macerations at 8°C in stainless steel tanks. Utilisation of both native and selected yeasts for the fermentation process. Post fermentation maceration takes place, totaling 30 days. Malolactic fermentation in contact with oak takes place and 70% of the wine is aged for 12 months in American and French oak while the remaining 30% is conserved in stainless steel tanks.